Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Isla

I realized I didn't write anything thoughtful like I did Justin on his birthday (and I'm always one to keep it even between the two of them). My sweet Isla, I didn't think I could love someone so much that drove me so insane at the same time! She's demanding, stubborn, too smart for her own good, and loves to cry. Thankfully, for both of us, she's loving, hilarious, super girly, charming and has the face of an angel. I'm so proud of her, she potty trained so quickly and easily (once she decided it was time). I remember bringing her home from the hospital and it was just easy, I was so familiar with being a mom (having just done it two short years before) that I could just enjoy her. The birth of Justin was such a shock to my life, it took time to adjust but with Isla it was second nature. I loved that about bringing her home. She's my sweet little girl and always will be.