Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pink Pony Party

To celebrate our little girl turning 3, we gave her what she asked for: a pony party. I had this image in my head of how I wanted this shot to look and it came out like I envisioned, I was so happy and she cooperated too! (click on the pictures to make them larger)
My little goofball, I love her.
I always try to get a picture of them together before the festivities.
I love balloons, I have to have the balloons at every party. Isla got a huge unicorn, hearts and My Little Pony balloons.
The cake didn't come out like the picture, the rainbow was supposed to be pastel but it tasted great and she loved it.
A peek at my over decorated garage (it was supposed to rain, so we planned for it to be inside, after all that, it never rained)
The kids had fun outside.
Cousins
We played the games outside, Isla doing the classic clothespin drop.
Noah helping her at the Shooting Gallery.
Justin fishing.
The three siblings.
The pictures of the kids in front of their cakes are always my favorite.
Opening gifts. She got a lot of My Little Pony toys and lots of animal toys.
Here she is after the party playing with her scooter riding pony (Scootalaroo, I think). I was a great day, she did so well, no crying or complaints, just a lot of fun. I was so proud of her. She deserved all the hard work put into it, I do it all for her.