Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We've been busy

These pictures were taken on her actual birthday, the photo taking started inside, she wasn't cooperating by not looking and smiling...
Justin trying to keep her in line...
So we ended up outside, she wanted to 'go by the tree' like Justin when he had his pictures taken.
It started sprinkling so she wore her boots, we were safe from the rain under the trees...
I made her star headband with three stars and borrowed the idea from her, the amazing Emily Martin...
I'm busy planning her party, here's a peek at her crown:
Justin started Kindergarten and loves it. Anyone that knows me (and him) has heard me say a million times, "he loves school, he's excited to go", I'm even sick of saying it.
Here he is settled in and coloring. I told him I was leaving and to have a good day and he said, "Wait mom, I need a hug" and ran and gave me a hug. I felt he was in good hands but left reluctantly.
On the same day, Isla started dance lessons:
We packed her tap shoes in her new kitty backpack and off we went...
She kept checking to see if I was watching her through the window.
I had more fun than I thought I would watching, all the girls were so adorable.

Here she is in her tap shoes, liking the noise they made. Putting her in dance was something I pondered about for a long time and finally made the decision to go for it and I'm glad I did. She loves it.
Justin starts soccer this week, I'll post pictures when I take them.