Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


Art work (Justin) from school always gets displayed.

Crafting was low key, not too many Thanksgiving items in the stores.

This year we made felt headbands so they will last longer.

Our little Indian village, they colored, I cut all the while talking about the history of Thanksgiving (they really love hearing it and adding their own thoughts). Justin learned a lot about the history in school and kept telling me people died on the Mayflower - such a boy.

The cookies I made for Thanksgiving, I gave some to Justin's teachers. These are so much fun to make, it's really an art form popping up all over the internet.
Isla before her performance at school. She's quite the performer, not shy at all, really getting into each song. So funny. Afterward, we had a feast with all the children.
Thanksgiving day
We spent Thanksgiving at Aunt Lainy's this year.
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. Made me happy.

Aw, the kid's table. They loved it and so did I. Hope you all had a good one too!