Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

I'm going to do something different. I'm going to document (at least try) each day leading up to Christmas. I plan to do something everyday, we'll see if I can, but won't be able to post pictures with each posting. I'll try but we don't download pictures everyday. So here we go...

December 1st
I gave the kids their advent calendars. In making my Christmas this year as simple as possible, I bought the cheapo ones at the grocery. I could make my own, running around looking for 50 little toys to give my kids that they will most likely play with for a minute or break and I'll be picking them up off the floor all day long but decided to let that go. I opted for the simple, one piece of chocolate each day, the kind that I had as a child and will do just fine.
Today marked our first snowfall, how perfect on the first day of December.