Friday, December 11, 2009

25 days of Christmas

Our first snow-just a dusting but the kids loved it!
Our cheapo advent calendars-some moms do the most amazing advents, I just don't have the time!


This is the tree in Justin's room, we add to it often, he loves it so much~makes me happy!
Isla decorating her tree, letting her put 5 ornaments on one branch and being OK with it and not changing it no matter how hard it is for me!
I LOVE this CD!!!!! We rock out to it in Justin's room.

So what happened December 7-10?
A lot and not much. During those days, things slowed down a bit and I did things over the span of days, not just one. I shopped for supplies to make wreaths (something I've never done before and I kind of feel at a stand still with), I wrapped the wreaths but that's it. Steve and I went out for dinner, just the two of us (those are so needed). I made Nutcracker themed cookies for my niece and nephew (we are seeing the show on Saturday). Finally, last night Isla had her rehearsal for her Holiday show, the show is tonight and I'm so excited to see her on stage!! Last night I received her dance pictures in her elf costume, will post soon.