Friday, December 18, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

(the wreath I made Isla that's hanging in her room)

I forgot to list December 15: Another low key day, Justin went to the zoo with his class, field trips are always fun days for him. Man, this kid loves school (I know it will change as he gets older). That evening we watched The Polar Express and ate gingerbread ice cream sandwiches.

December 17 Isla had a gift exchange at her school. She came home with a gift she loved (a LPS squirrel) and a few other treat bags. Later we played with Christmas Foamies (LOVE these) I bought on sale for $3 at Michaels!! A huge container with santas, wreaths, trees to decorate and reindeer.

and for today...

December 18 Justin went to school in his pajamas today. When I dropped him off I got a chuckle watching all the kids in the hall in their pajamas. The school is doing something to celebrate The Polar Express. Not sure exactly, I'm sure I'll hear all about it when I pick Justin up from school.