Monday, December 21, 2009

My Daughter

Here is Isla listening to the Nutcracker on our kitchen CD player. She's become obsessed with the music. She's definitely my daughter. She asks me to put it on everyday. At a very young age I fell in love with classical music. I'm still almost embarrassed to say it as though it's a bad thing but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Here is her dressed up version of the mouse king. After I took these she asked me to get her red cape and failed to take a picture of her. She's in her dance costume here, she loves to wear it at least once a day (she has 15 outfit changes a day). I can't wait to see what this little girl grows up to be!

December 21
Today Justin stayed home sick. Poor guy. I hate seeing my kids sick. I thought I wouldn't have time to do anything but he was so weak he just layed on the couch. Isla asked to watch 'the boy who goes on the train' movie (The Polar Express) and they both watched quietly and I was able to decorate gingerbread cookies for Justin's class on Wednesday. I hope he's better by then!!!!!