Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7 - Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom was our last day and the heat was brutal! It's the least shaded park and I'm not a fan of the heat.
Isla in Dinoland, we were waiting for Steve, Justin & Ashlee to finish riding Expedition Everest (rollercoaster).

These were taken at separate times, I normally would have taken it together. We did a lot of splitting up in the parks because Isla couldn't go on everything.

We were on the Kilimanjaro Safari. We saw a lot of animals, it was really fun. The ride is so bumpy that it's hard to get a shot that isn't blurry.
Ashlee on the Pangani Exploration Trail.

Taking a rest at Camp Minnie-Mickey. Here there were a ton of characters and no wait line to see them.


Me and Isla in front of The Tree of Life. Inside they show a 3D movie. We called it a day after this picture was taken, the heat was bad (there is something wrong with my body regulating temperature, Steve kept saying it wasn't hot when I was about to pass out)! We usually went swimming before dinner. Sometimes we would go to Downtown Disney for dinner. I love Downtown, it's so much fun there.
So that was our trip. We all had a lot of fun, there weren't any major problems, the kids were so good, even in restaurants. I don't think I had to scold them once in a restaurant. The plane ride went well, we had a direct flight to avoid major flight delays and lost luggage and cranky children. We used a service called Tour Guide Mike to help us avoid long lines and best plan your day. This site was priceless, in my opinion. There were so many tips on there and people to answer questions on the forums. Planning the trip was half the fun. I'm sad it's all over.