Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Easy Collage

I don't have much time for any major crafting lately. Years ago I did the above collage for Justin's room. They were all pictures from ages 18 months - 2 1/2 years. It was such a sweet and memorable time for me and I wanted to capture his adorable toddler stage and for him to see those pictures and remember the happy memories.
It occurred to me recently that Isla needed the same collage. I picked a lot of my favorite pictures of her, which are, I'm sure, happy memories for her too. The top middle picture of J & Isla on the airplane ride just makes me melt (the first time they ever rode a ride together) and the one of her at her 2nd birthday party with the heart crown on is my all time favorite of her. I bought Isla's frame at Walmart for $12. I bought a posterboard for the backing and just eyeballed the pictures into straight rows and all done. Super easy.