Saturday, June 19, 2010

Morning Scrapbooking

I've been scrapbooking like crazy lately. My secret? The kids have been going to sleep later due to the longer days, I'm too tired to scrap at night anyway so it's not a big deal. So due to the later nights, they have been sleeping later. I sometimes wake at 5:30-6am due to restless brain and go downstairs, make my morning iced coffee and get some quick scrapping in. It's been WONDERFUL. Sometimes I get 30 minutes, sometimes over an hour. Since I do simple pages, it's easy to whip one up. These represent my two favorites from each of their books that I just did. Enjoy!

* I said in another post how it's rare I don't journal on a page so these two are not a good example of that. Sometimes I see a picture and have a page in mind where a lot of journaling isn't necessary.