Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taking Action

For those of you familiar with actions, you know that they can be very expensive. I've never been able to justify paying that much, nor do I have the money to splurge. There is so much info online about enhancing pictures in Photoshop. If you just read a little here, a little there, you can pull off what those expensive actions do. I know I haven't even scratched the surface on what I can do but just a few tips found on Photoshop websites have been priceless to me.
For this picture, I erased all the people in the water out, to make her stand out more. She looked too shadowy to me, so I adjusted her to the background so she lightened and kept the background the same. Next I played around in color, adding some green. I love the results, I think it went from drab to magical. Yes, magical.